If you are not eating healthiest food diet, constipation can easily attack you. Constipation is a very common digestive disorder that can attack any person at any time. The question is how to get rid of this problem fast at home. We know that there are the number of over-the-counter medicines available in the market to get rid of this condition but usually, they are not safe. Have you ever tried apple cider vinegar in constipation problem? If no, you should try this. Before going to tell you about this amazing home remedy, let’s discuss some important facts of constipation.
What Is Constipation?
Most of the people might have faced this problem at some point in their life. Constipation generally occurs due to lack of fiber intake and dehydration which in turns make the feces difficult to pass. If you left the problem untreated, these hard stools will result in stomach ulcers, bleeding and anal fistulas. If you have this problem, you can even experience severe pain and bleeding during the bowel movement.
Constipation can make you feel tired, bloated and also uncomfortable. If you are looking for some home remedy that is not harsh like a laxative and also quick fix your problem, Apple cider vinegar is the best solution for you. Apple cider vinegar in constipation problem works really great as this is the natural method of curing constipation. In this article, we are going to tell you a brief description of apple cider vinegar for constipation problem.
Effects Of Apple Cider VinegarIin Constipation Problem
Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermented juice of apples. Unfiltered apple cider vinegar has actually a long list of uses, especially for those who like to use natural remedies. Not all apple cider vinegar created equally so make sure to use raw, organic and unfiltered ACV. Apple cider vinegar has actually the number of benefits in treating constipation problem.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural laxative that helps to induce the bowel movements.
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, a water-soluble fiber that helps to normalize the acid level and also increases the absorption of fiber which helps in improving the digestion and treating constipation.
- Apple cider vinegar also contains a malic acid which helps to aid the digestive problems like constipation.
- Apple cider vinegar is actually made up of fermented apples into alcohol with the addition of sugar and yeast. These fermented into acetic acids that ease constipation.
Apple cider vinegar in constipation problem is the proven home remedy that can be used in many ways. Yes, if you are wondering how to use apple cider vinegar for constipation problem, there are the number of methods.
- The first method to use apple cider vinegar in constipation problem is that mix apple cider vinegar in 8oz of fresh water and honey or apple or you can also try apple or grape juice and drink twice a day. Well, you can also take apple cider vinegar in pills form.
- Another method is to use apple cider vinegar with honey. You need to take a teaspoon of raw organic or manuka honey. Mix it with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water. Now, you have to drink this mixture twice a day either in the morning on an empty stomach before breakfast or once 30 minutes before going to bed.
- You can even try apple cider vinegar with flaxseeds. You might not have imagined it yet. Add 2 teaspoons of flaxseeds with to 2 cups of boiling distilled water. Boil for 10 minutes and after that strain the seeds. Add a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to strained water. Drink this regularly.
Now, you might have understood that apple cider vinegar in constipation problem is one of the effective remedies. It will cure constipation quickly with ease. The good thing is that you can try any of the above apple cider vinegar remedies as per your comfort. There are few side effects of apple cider vinegar which you should know before trying this.
Possible Side Effects Of Apple Cider Vinegar In Constipation Treatment
Drinking a small amount of apple cider vinegar is usually safe but some people even experience fewer side effects of it.
- Apple cider vinegar can cause more frequent urination. So, you should consult your doctor before starting this remedy and especially if you take diuretics such as Lasix or other medications.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar can also make you queasy and gassy. If you want to prevent this side effects, you should dilute it or consume it with foods.
- Regularly drinking apple cider vinegar can lead to low potassium and affect your minerals levels. So, you need to take a daily multivitamin and eat potassium- rich foods such as bananas.
- ACV is highly acetic that can erode your tooth enamel or irritate your mouth or throat. Diluting ACV and drinking the mixture through the straw may help to prevent these side effects.
- Drinking apple cider vinegar can also lead to acne and skin redness in some people.
- Some people even found a headache after drinking the ACV.
These are some fewer side effects of drinking apple cider vinegar. Beside these, it is also true that apple cider vinegar in constipation treatment is the best solution. Constipation is really annoying as well as painful condition and if you left it untreated, it can cause severe health issues. Home remedies are effective enough to cure the problem with ease. These side effects of apple cider vinegar are very rare. Only a few people experience these side effects. So, if you drink the right amount of apple cider vinegar in a right way, you can easily get rid of the constipation problem. So, folks try this remedy in a proper way to get its maximum health benefits.